We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. Seriously, you can live off of these things.
Seattle’s Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky serves its namesake, piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with an absolutely massive variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 1 loaf of Russian Herb Bread
Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Herbs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- Best kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- 2. Wrap in foil
- 3. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.