Piroshky Piroshky ships its famous piroshky nationwide on Goldbelly! We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. Seriously, you can live off of these things.
Seattle’s Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky serves its namesake, piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with an absolutely massive variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 12 Piroshky
Savory Piroshky Options Include
- Bacon, Hash Browns, Egg, and Cheese
- Beef and Cheese
- Beef and Onion
- Beef and Potato
- Cheddar Cheese and Garlic Roll
- Chicken Curry and Rice
- Ham, Cheese, and Spinach
- Garlic Cheddar Roll
- Potato and Cheese
- Potato and Mushroom
- Smoked Salmon Pate
- Uli’s Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage
- Veggie Chipotle
Sweet Piroshky Options Include
- Apple Cinnamon Roll
- Chocolate Cream Hazelnut Roll
- Cinnamon Cardamon Braid
- Fresh Rhubarb
- Marzipan Roll
- Moscow Roll – Cream of Wheat and Bavarian cream blended together, providing a light and fluffy vanilla taste
May Contain: Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Onions, Garlic, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
If using a microwave:
- Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.