These special edition Piroshky bring together your favorite Piroshky pastries and another small business, Off the Rez! Seattle’s first Native Food Truck, Off the Rez, has created a Wild Rice and Bison Piroshky to bring an entirely new flavor to Piroshky Piroshky’s stellar lineup.
This package serves 1 person and includes 1 pastry
Bison, Wild rice, White rice, Beef stock, Red Wine, Brown Sugar, Rosemary, Thyme, Dried Cedar, Red Bell Pepper, Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic, Olive oil , Canola oil, Cheddar, Crushed Tomatoes, Paprika, Red Wine Vinegar, Rapini, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
If using a microwave:
- Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.