- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- STEP 1: Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- STEP 2: Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- STEP 3: Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
- STEP 4: Enjoy!
- STEP 1: Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand
- STEP 2: Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- STEP 3: Enjoy!