We can’t fault you if you’re not familiar with piroshky, but this beloved Russian treat definitely deserves a spot in your culinary canon. A traditional Northern European dessert, the Kringle is a centerpiece at the dinner table during the holidays, served with coffee or tea and conversation. An aromatic hand-braided holiday dessert of Cardamon, cinnamon, orange peel, raisins, and toasted hazelnuts. Hot out of the oven it is brushed with a honey lemon glaze, and cocoa.
Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Seattle’s Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky is famous for its piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand-held pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with a variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Holiday Kringle (1.5 lbs.).
Butter, milk, hazelnuts, orange peel, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, cocoa, allspice, black pepper, margarine, honey, lemon, yeast, salt, flour, sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store at room temperature in plastic wrap for up to 4 days
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.