A blissful roll of tasty bread layered with Columbia Valley Sharp Cheddar cheese, garlic and green onions – another bestseller.
This package serves 1 person and includes 1 pastry
May Contain: Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Onions, Garlic, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
If using a microwave:
- Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.