A balanced mix of shredded potato and seasoned beef makes a hearty piroshky.
Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Seattle’s Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky is famous for its piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand-held pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with a variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 1 person and includes 1 pastry
May Contain: Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Onions, Garlic, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrive ready to enjoy
- Ready to serve, but can be heated
- Eat, heat and eat, store in the fridge or store in the freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is recommended for Savory Piroshky, Sweet Piorshky may be enjoyed at Room Temperature
- Thaw for one hour on the counter beforehand.
- Once thawed, preheat oven to 300
- Place piroshky in oven for 15-20 min or until a desired temperature is reached.
If using a microwave:
- Once thawed, microwave one piroshky at a time for 15-25 seconds until it reaches the desired temperature
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.