Famous Malasadas - Choose Your Own 12 Pack
Declared “The Gold Standard” of Malasadas" by Eater, Pipeline Bakery’s Malasadas are a treat no one should overlook. Originating from Portugal, this confection has become a Hawaiian specialty. A fried yeasted doughnut, Pipeline’s Malasadas are fluffy, crispy, and coated in a variety of flavored sugars.
Pipeline Bakery was founded with the aloha spirit in mind, the people, the culture, the food…everything. As a Native Hawaiian, founder Gayla Young wanted to create a company that would embrace her heritage, specifically the ocean and beaches that are often associated with the islands. The goal was to have everyone get a taste of aloha when they walk through the doors. The malasadas, the creative cookies, the Cake Bomb™, everything is made from scratch. These wholesome treats are reminiscent of Grandma’s classic homemade local Hawaiian treats. One bite and we felt #LuckyWeLiveHawaii, even when we don’t.
This package includes your choice of 12 Malasadas
- Each malasada measures
Malasada Flavor Options Include
- Classic – Simple, classic, coated with white sugar
- Coffee – Coasted with coffee sugar, these add an extra jolt
- Cocoa – Chocolate lovers will love this cocoa and sugar covered malasada
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon sugar-coated, what’s not to love
- Li Hing – Salty dried plum sugar tickles the tastebuds and adds an exciting zing
Contain: Gluten & Eggs
May Contain: Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Malasadas ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, serve or place malasadas in the freezer for up to for 2-3 months in their original packaging
- Best served by placing in the microwave for 15 seconds or the toaster oven for approximately 4 minutes until crispy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pipeline Bakery & Creamery ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.