Classic Cheese Pizza - 3 Pack
Pinky G’s hand tossed dough, topped with house made marinara and shredded mozzarella!
Pinky G’s is bringing a taste of New York City to Wyoming. Founded by Tom Fay near the historic Town Square in downtown Jackson Hole in 2011, Pinky G’s shot to stardom a year later, when Guy Fieri shot an episode of “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” there and was blown away by their hand-tossed New York-style pizzas. Since then, it’s been named the best pizzeria in Jackson Hole multiple times, has been featured on Triple-D two additional times, and an additional location has opened in Big Sky, Montana.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Cheese Pizzas (each 12")
- Classic Cheese – Dough (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Salt, Sugar, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour (Niac Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malted Barley Flour, Potassium Bromate) Marinara (Fresh Tomatoes, Salt, Naturally Derived Citric Acid, Basil, Oregano, Marjoram, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Sugar) Pizza Cheese Mix (Mozzarella Cheese, Unsmoked Provolone Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Romano Cheese, Natamycin)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen pizzas
- Place pizza on middle rack and back for 12-15 minutes
- Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
- Pinky G’s ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.