We promise this is vegan and gluten-free, but you may not believe it. This pie has an oat and date crust, silky coconut dulce de leche filling, topped with sweetened and toasted coconut shavings. A tropical treat from “Florida’s Best Pie Shop” (USA Today).
Pink Pie is the brain child of husband and wife duo Michael McGowan and Paloma Machado-McGowan. Paloma and Michael both attended the Institute of Culinary Culinary Education in New York, where they met and fell in love. After graduation, they decided to open a mini pie shop in Michael’s hometown of Miami. They incubated their mini pie concept at the Yellow Green Farmers Market. Their pies were an immediate sensation, and they quickly earned the funds needed to open a brick and mortar store. Pink Pie was officially launched on September of 2016 and has already become an icon of the Miami food scene.
This package includes 6 Coconut Dulce de Leche Mini Pies
- Each pie is approximately 3" and serves 1 person
- Pies arrive in a beautiful branded box
Coconut Dulce de Leche:
Gluten Free Oats, Gluten Free Flour, Dates, Maple Syrup, Coconut OIl, Coconut Milk, Sugar, Toasted Coconut, Sweetened Coconut. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Made in a facility that processes gluten, dairy, and eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks in a sealed freezer bag
- Enjoy pies chilled or at room temperature.
- Pink Pie ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.