Pink Pie ships its famous mini pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Who says pistachio pie is only for grandmas? Pink Pie’s version has a buttery graham cracker cookie crust, creamy pistachio, and white chocolate fudge filling, and is topped with crumbled pistachios. This is a true crowdpleaser.
Founded in 2016, Pink Pie is the brainchild of husband-and-wife duo Michael McGowan and Paloma Machado-McGowan. Both attended the Institute of Culinary Education in New York, where they met and fell in love. After graduation, they came up with the idea of opening a mini pie shop in Michael’s hometown of Miami, Florida. They eventually moved to South Florida, where they incubated their mini pie concept at the Yellow Green Farmers Market. Their pies were an immediate sensation, and they quickly earned the funds needed to open a brick and mortar store. Pink Pie has been voted “Best Pie Shop in Florida” by USA Today and “Best Pie Shop in Miami” by Miami New Times.
This package includes 6 Pistachio Mini Pies
- Each pie is approximately 3" and serves 1 person
- Pies arrive in a beautiful branded box
Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Honey, Leavening, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Butter, White Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Pistachio. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks in a sealed freezer bag
- Enjoy pies chilled or at room temperature.
- Pink Pie ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.