Pink Pie’s Mother’s Day package is the perfect way to show your mother how much you love her from “Florida’s Best Pie Shop” (USA Today). Each pie is topped with a special meringue rose so you can give your mother the tastiest pie bouquet ever!
Pink Pie is the brainchild of husband and wife duo Michael McGowan and Paloma Machado-McGowan. Paloma and Michael both attended the Institute of Culinary Culinary Education in New York, where they met and fell in love. After graduation, they decided to open a mini pie shop in Michael’s hometown of Miami. They incubated their mini pie concept at the Yellow Green Farmers Market. Their pies were an immediate sensation, and they quickly earned the funds needed to open a brick and mortar store. Pink Pie was officially launched on September of 2016 and has already become an icon of the Miami food scene.
This package includes 6 Mini Pies topped with meringue roses
- Each pie is approximately 3" and serves 1 person
- Pies arrive in a beautiful branded box person
Pie Flavors Include
- Lemon Poppy Rose – Graham cookie crust, lemon poppy seed filling, cake crumble, yellow rose meringue
- White Chocolate Rose – Shortbread cookie crust, white chocolate and rose cream filling, pink rose meringue
Lemon Poppy Graham cookie crust, lemon poppy seed filling, cake crumble, yellow rose meringue
White Chocolate Rose Shortbread cookie crust, white chocolate and rose cream filling, pink rose meringue
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks in a sealed freezer bag
- Enjoy pies chilled or at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pink Pie ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.