Pink Pie’s Carrot Cake mini pie has is moist and delicious, spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, then topped with a homemade cream cheese frosting. It’s a perfect confection from “Florida’s Best Pie Shop” (USA Today).
Pink Pie is the brain child of husband and wife duo Michael McGowan and Paloma Machado-McGowan. Paloma and Michael both attended the Institute of Culinary Culinary Education in New York, where they met and fell in love. After graduation, they decided to open a mini pie shop in Michael’s hometown of Miami. They incubated their mini pie concept at the Yellow Green Farmers Market. Their pies were an immediate sensation, and they quickly earned the funds needed to open a brick and mortar store. Pink Pie was officially launched on September of 2016 and has already become an icon of the Miami food scene.
Photo Credit: @foodweshare
This package includes 6 Carrot Cake Mini Pies
- Each pie is approximately 3" and serves 1 person
- Pies arrive in a beautiful branded box
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Condensed Milk, Carrot, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Egg. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks in a sealed freezer bag
- Enjoy pies chilled or at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pink Pie ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.