Pine State Biscuits ships its famous Reggie Sandwich nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the TRUE original for your eating pleasure. The Reggie is a biscuit sandwich topped with fried chicken, bacon, gravy (housemade sausage or shiitake mushroom), and Tillamook cheddar. Make it “Deluxe” by adding a fried egg. Eat this for breakfast and you won’t need lunch plans!
Pine State Biscuits began as a quest to recreate the perfect, buttery, flaky, homemade biscuits that founders Kevin Atchley, Walt Alexander, and Brian Snyder enjoyed during their days growing up in North Carolina. Pine State Biscuits has succeeded in bringing the Southeast to Portland, first at the Portland Farmers Market in 2006 and then to brick-and-mortar storefronts. Locals line up for Pine State’s flaky Southern-style buttery biscuits, mouthwatering sausage gravy, and tender buttermilk breaded chicken.
Please Note: Eggs Not Included
This package serves 4 people and includes ingredients for 4 Reggie Biscuit Sandwiches:
- 1 Pack of Biscuits (3.75" each)
- 12 pieces Hill’s Un-cured Bacon
- 4 slices Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
- 4 pieces Chicken
- 16 oz. of Gravy, your choice
- Each pack contains 4 biscuits
Please Note: Eggs Not Included
Gravy Options Include
- Sausage Gravy (16 oz.)
- Mushroom Gravy (16 oz.)
- Both (2 containers, each 8 oz.)
Biscuits – Flour, Butter, Buttermilk, Cream, Leavening.
Sausage Gravy – Pork, Onion, Flour, Cream, Milk, Spices.
Mushroom Gravy – Mushrooms, Onion, Flour, Cream, Milk, Spices.
Hill’s Un-Cured Bacon
Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
Chicken Halal Chicken Breast, Buttermilk, Texas Pete Hot Sauce, Flour, Cayenne, Spices, Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place all items in the refrigerator or freezer
- Product can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Biscuits must be reheated prior to serving
Prepare the Gravy
- Microwave – Place gravy in a microwavable container, cover and heat for 2-3 minutes and stir well to smooth.
- Stovetop – Pour gravy into a small saucepan with 2 Tablespoons of water, heat on the stovetop on medium heat, stir from the bottom until slightly bubbly, taking care not to scorch.
Build the Sandwich:
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Place fried chicken on an aluminum pan
- 3. Place pan in the oven, and heat for 5 minutes
- 4. Set the split biscuits on the oven rack, and continue to heat the chicken and biscuits for another 4 minutes.
- 5. Place 1 piece of cheese and 3 pieces of bacon on top of each breast in oven, allowing to melt for 1 minute
- 6. Remove from the oven and place 1 biscuit on the plate to create the base
- 7. Top with chicken, cheese, & bacon
- 8. Pour gravy over the chicken and place an additional biscuit on top
- 9. You’ve done it! Enjoy and repeat often
- Pine State Biscuits ship Monday & Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.