Pine State Biscuits may be best-known for their big, flaky buttermilk biscuits, but their massive chicken pot pies are equally worthy of praise. They’re generously packed with chunks of fried chicken, carrots, peas and shiitake gravy and nestled in a beautifully flaky double crust. These pot pies make for the perfect meal for up to six hungry fans each. Pies Arrive Unbaked
Pine State Biscuits’ founders grew up eating buttery biscuits in North Carolina, and after relocating to Portland they longed for biscuits as good as the ones back home. After plenty of tasty trial and error, they debuted their biscuits at the Portland Farmers Market in 2006. Crowds lined up in droves, and continue to line up at their multiple Portland brick-and-mortar restaurants to this day.
This package serves 12 people and includes 2 Chicken Pot Pies.
- Each Chicken Pot Pie serves 6 people
- Pies Arrive Unbaked
Mushroom Gravy – Shiitake Mushrooms, Cream, Milk, Flour, Onion, Spices.
Chicken – Halal Chicken Breast, Buttermilk, Texas Pete Hot Sauce, Flour, Cayenne, Spices, Canola Oil, Carrots, Peas
Crust – Flour, Butter, Cream
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place all items in the refrigerator or freezer
- Product can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 weeks
Heat the Pie
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- 2. Place in the middle oven rack for 1 hour and 15 mins, or until the pie is bubbling and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
- 3. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pine State Biscuits ship Monday & Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.