Wild King Salmon (also known as Chinook) fillets. We only sell wild salmon (never farm raised). This flaky, oily salmon is truly the king of the sea. Bake it, grill it, broil it… It doesn’t get much better than this. Please select how many pounds of fillets you would like to ship in the drop down box below. Fresh when in season, otherwise it is frozen at sea.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Suggested serving size of 8 ounces
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.