Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye salmon are one of the most highly sought after fish in the world. They have a deep red color with bold flavor and great flaky texture that lends itself to many applications. Grill, bake, broil or pan fry for a quick and delicious meal. Get some of the best salmon in the whole world while you can. The season is only around 3-6 weeks long.
Quantity is the pounds you want to purchase
The photo is of sides of salmon. Each side is between 2-3lbs
Unless requested we send as few pieces as possible
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Choose how many pounds of fillets you’d like to receive from the drop-down.
- Unless requested we send as few pieces as possible
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.