Wild Alaskan Pollock is delicious, healthy, and is the most abundant certified-sustainable wild fish on the planet. This fish is a member of the cod family, with a similar flavor, texture, and appearance. Each fillet (loin) is 3-4 ounces and perfect every time! Frozen at sea. Product of USA.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, frozen.
- Each pack of fillets is 2 lbs. Each fillet (loin) is 3-4 oz.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.