Wild Alaskan Pollock is delicious, healthy, and is the most abundant certified-sustainable wild fish on the planet. This fish is a member of the cod family, with a similar flavor, texture, and appearance. Each fillet (loin) is 3-4 ounces and perfect every time! Frozen at sea. Product of the USA.
Call for Availability
- This product ships overnight icy cold, frozen.
- Each pack of fillets is 2 lbs. Each fillet (loin) is 3-4 oz.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.