Please Select If You Would Like Your Fish Whole or Cut Using the Dropdown on the Right
Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye Salmon are world-renowned for their full flavor and distinctively deep red color. They have a high oil content with bold flavor and great flaky texture that lends itself to many applications. Grill, bake, broil or pan fry for a quick and delicious meal.
We cut to order at no additional charge. Please specify how you’d like your fish cut.
Please note: A 4 pound fish will yield about three pounds of meat.
- Wild and Sustainable
- High in Omega 3’s
- Product of Alaska
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.