These salmon (often called Silvers) have a nice mild flavor and great flaky texture that lends itself to many applications. Grill, bake, broil or pan fry for a quick and delicious meal. The fish are 10 pounds each or bigger, and we can cut to order at no additional charge. A 10-pound fish will yield approximately 7.5 pounds of fillets (15-20 servings). Previously frozen.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, frozen at sea
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.