White King Salmon (aka Ivory King Salmon) is a rare find! This wild Pacific Northwest salmon is buttery, super mild, and a true favorite of ours. Get it while it lasts! We only sell wild salmon (never farm raised).
Salmon fillet as pictured is about 3-4lbs lbs. Fresh when available, otherwise it is frozen at sea.
Founded in 1930, Pike Place Fish Market is one of the best seafood markets in Seattle. More than 10,000 visitors stop by the market daily to not only pick up super-fresh fish, crab, shrimp, scallops, and other seafood, but to watch the show — the workers famously toss fish across the shop after it’s purchased.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Great source of Vitamin D
- Product ships fresh when available, otherwise previously frozen
- Salmon fillet as pictured is about 3-4lbs
- Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.