Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon are one of the most highly sought after fish in the world. They have a deep red color with bold flavor and great flaky texture that lends itself to many applications. Grill, bake, broil or pan fry for a quick and delicious meal.
Quantity is the pounds you want to purchase
The photo is of whole sides (fillets) of salmon. Each side is approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Great source of Vitamin D
- Product ships fresh when available, otherwise previously frozen.
- Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.