Our Alaskan snow crab legs and claws are well known for their sweet taste and delicate texture. They are fully cooked and ready to eat!
Snow crab can be served hot or cold in a variety of different ways. They’re harvested and immediately frozen in clusters, and they can be prepared easily by baking, steaming or boiling.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of Alaska
- Fully cooked, ready to eat
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the crab. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.