Hot smoked mackerel is made from mackerel caught from a highly specialized offshore fishery from Newfoundland in the fall. They are larger than normal mackerel, with a higher oil content that makes them perfect for smoking. It is hot smoked and ready to serve… just thaw, and allow it to warm to room temperature. For the very best result (highly recommended), warm at 220°F in your oven for about 25 minutes, and serve when the oil is glistening!
- Each package weighs 8 oz.
- This product ships overnight, previously frozen
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.