Salted cod has been produced in the North Atlantic for over 500 years. It’s delicate, tender white flesh is perfect in many different cuisines. Soak for a day, changing the water a few times before cooking. Box contains one pound.
- Wild and Sustainable Product of Canada
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.