Pike Place Fish Market ships its Northwest Chowder Bowl kits nationwide! Everything you need is included in the box! It doesn’t get any better or easier than this. Pacific Coast chowder is thick, creamy and chock full of clams and potatoes, perfect for a quick dinner for two or a hearty feast for a crowd. Taking this dish to the next level is a fresh baked round bread loaf that makes the perfect bowl, with its crunchy crust and chewy center. The sweet and spicy bacon crumbles can be stirred into the chowder when reheating, or served as garnish on top!
Here at Pike Place Fish Market, we have been selling the best seafood you can buy for over 90 years. Each order is hand-packed by one of our friendly fishmongers and shipped with love nationwide. Year after year we receive support from our customers all over the country, which continues to fill us with gratitude. Now we are bringing you a new experience with our world-class fish meal kits featuring carefully selected sustainable seafood! We are excited to partner up with our friend and Pike Place Market gem, Chef Traci Calderon from Atrium Kitchen. Traci has served over 30,000 free meals to those in need, all while running a cooking school and catering and event business. She has created easy-to-follow recipes featuring our great seafood and ingredients directly sourced from our neighbors: the small business producers and farmers of Pike Place Market! (If you order one of our meal kits that include bread, consider yourself lucky – she bakes it fresh daily!). We are thrilled to bring you the best that Pike Place Fish Market has to offer! Thank you for your continued support for us and our amazing food producers and farms at Pike Place Market. We hope you enjoy your meal!
Your Box Includes:
- Pike Place Fish Market Chowder
- 2 Fresh Atrium Kitchen Baked Bread Bowls
- 1 Lemon
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 2 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Atrium Kitchen’s Spicy Bacon Crumble Topping
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top 1⁄4” from bread bowl, set top aside
- Use a serrated knife or a pairing knife to cut a circle about 1⁄2” from side edge of bread
- Remove bread circle from inside the bowl
- Wrap tightly in foil and set aside
- Reheat chowder in sauce pot over medium heat
- Stir in bacon (if desired, or use for topping)
- Once chowder is heated through, place wrapped bread in oven and heat for 6 minutes
- Use caution removing bread from oven and unwrapping foil
- Ladle hot chowder into bread bowl
- Garnish with fresh thyme, parsley, and bacon (if desired.)
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.