Lutefisk means lye fish, which refers to the early process of soaking the fish in lye. It is then rinsed and packaged. Shipped ready to cook and made from the genuine Norwegian ling cod from the beautiful small towns along the Northern Atlantic coast. Just like mom used to make!
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- Great source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.