These North Atlantic Lobster thrive in cold, shallow waters off the East Coast. They’re known for their sweet flavor and tender meat. These tails average 8 ounces each.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of Canada
- This product ships overnight, previously frozen
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pre-cooked and ready to eat!
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.