You have heard stories from your grandparents about finnan haddie. Well now you can enjoy it for yourself. Named for the fishing village of Finnan in Scotland, finnan haddie is simply smoked haddock, and it’s simply amazing. It is often served poached in milk for breakfast.
- This product ships overnight and frozen
- Each package weighs 3/4 lb.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.