Pike Place Fish Market ships its Dungeness Crab Roll kits nationwide! Everything you need is included in the box! It doesn’t get any better or easier than this. Dungeness Crab tastes as if it was lightly kissed by the sea, its sweetness playing with your palate. This dish is simply satisfying – the delicate lightness of the crab tossed with just enough scratch made aioli with lemon and garlic to moisten the crab before being enveloped in the rich buttery yeast bun. The yeast buns are baked fresh daily too!
Here at Pike Place Fish Market, we have been selling the best seafood you can buy for over 90 years. Each order is hand-packed by one of our friendly fishmongers and shipped with love nationwide. Year after year we receive support from our customers all over the country, which continues to fill us with gratitude. Now we are bringing you a new experience with our world-class fish meal kits featuring carefully selected sustainable seafood! We are excited to partner up with our friend and Pike Place Market gem, Chef Traci Calderon from Atrium Kitchen. Traci has served over 30,000 free meals to those in need, all while running a cooking school and catering and event business. She has created easy-to-follow recipes featuring our great seafood and ingredients directly sourced from our neighbors: the small business producers and farmers of Pike Place Market! (If you order one of our meal kits that include bread, consider yourself lucky – she bakes it fresh daily!). We are thrilled to bring you the best that Pike Place Fish Market has to offer! Thank you for your continued support for us and our amazing food producers and farms at Pike Place Market. We hope you enjoy your meal!
Your Box Includes:
- 3/4 lb. Dungeness Crab Meat
- Pike Place Fish Market Northwest Seafood Seasoning to Mix With Aioli
- 4 Atrium Kitchen Fresh Baked Buttery Brioche Buns
- 2 Lemons
- Atrium Kitchen’s Aioli and Remoulade Finishing Sauce
- 2 Stalks Celery
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap buns in foil. Set aside.
- On cutting board, use a sharp knife to slice celery stalks into 1⁄4 inch pieces.
- Place celery in a medium sized mixing bowl and add aioli.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Pike Place Fish Market spice rub, combine.
- Gently stir crab into aioli mixture. (This can be prepared 30 minutes ahead of time; keep refrigerated.)
- Place buns in the oven for 5 minutes, until heated through. Alternatively, you can heat a skillet on stove top and toast the bun, no extra butter needed!
- Carefully unwrap foil and place rolls on a cutting board. Cut a slit down the center of each roll.
- Divide crab mixture into four portions and heap crab mixture into each bun.
- Drizzle remoulade sauce over the top of crab roll.
- Cut lemons into quarters and serve each crab roll with two lemon wedges and sprinkle of parsley.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.