Pike Place Fish Market ships its Dungeness crab nationwide! The sweetest of all crabs, Dungeness Crab come from the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest. Our crabs are pre-cooked, cleaned, and ready to eat chilled, or they may be warmed by lightly steaming.
Founded in 1930, Pike Place Fish Market is one of the best seafood markets in Seattle. More than 10,000 visitors stop by the market daily to not only pick up super-fresh fish, crab, shrimp, scallops, and other seafood, but to watch the show — the workers famously toss fish across the shop after it’s purchased.
When available we ship fresh (never frozen) crab, otherwise you will get the best previously frozen crab you can get". Feel free to call us at 800-542-7732 if you have any questions!
- This product ships overnight
- When available we ship fresh (never frozen) crab, otherwise you will get the best previously frozen crab you can get". Feel free to call us at 800-542-7732 if you have any questions!
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the crabs. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pre-cooked and ready to eat!
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.