Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon also known as Silver salmon, are very mild in flavor and are hook and line caught in Alaska. Coho is an extremely versatile salmon that can be cooked a variety of ways. We only sell wild salmon (never farm raised). Fresh when in season, otherwise it is frozen at sea. All Coho will be filleted for you!
- This product ships overnight
- Suggested serving size of 8 ounces
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.