These Alderwood smoked salmon collars are cut from the best part of the fish! These are definitely a fishmonger favorite. We like to call them Alaskan Chicken Wings :) They are fatty, smokey and delicious. A perfect, affordable appetizer for your at-home social media happy hour. Made with the same recipe as our #1 seller (Traditional Alderwood Smoked King salmon)
- Wild and Sustainable
- All natural
- Product of USA
- Fully cooked and ready to eat
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.