Looking for a great gift from the Pacific Northwest? Our smoked wild Sockeye salmon is a perfect choice. Sockeye is a favorite known for it’s deep red color, robust flavor, and tender flakes. This 6 oz. fillet has been smoked over Alder, vacuum sealed, and packed in a collectible wooden box designed by a local Northwest artist. No refrigeration is necessary until opened.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- Does not require refrigeration
- Makes a great gift
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.