Albacore tuna is one of the most highly sought after fish around the world. These torpedo-shaped fish migrate thousands of miles every year and right now they are swimming through the Pacific Northwest. Prized for their high fat content and delicate flesh albacore tuna makes great sashimi. It is a very versatile fish and can also be grilled, sauteed, or broiled. These fish are extremely seasonal and we will only see them in the Northwest for 6-8 weeks. Gets yours while you can!
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- Product ships fresh when available, otherwise previously frozen. Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.