Harvested in Alaska, our weathervane sea scallops are a true dry-packed scallop (no water or preservatives added), very sweet and mild in flavor. With their firm texture, these delightful bivalves can be grilled, seared, sautéed, pan-fried, baked or broiled, and are fabulous wrapped in bacon or prosciutto. Previously frozen.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- 100% natural with no additives
- Dry packed scallops (no water or preservatives added)
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the scallops. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.