This is the fish you want. Our #1 fish that we sell. These whole Alaskan King Salmon (also known as Chinook) average about 10# each. Always wild never farm raised. Product of USA. We cut to order at no additional charge. Please specify how you’d like yours portioned out. Previously frozen.
- This product ships overnight and is fresh when available or previously frozen at sea.
- Fish are approximately 10 pounds each.
- Please note: A 10 pound fish does not yield 10 pounds of meat if you choose to have us fillet it. Some weight will be lost in the cutting process. For example a 10 pound salmon will yield about 6-6.5 pounds of fillets. An average serving size is about 1/2 a pound.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.