Wild King salmon (also known as Chinook salmon) is our #1 seller! We only sell wild-caught salmon—never farm raised—so this is the best salmon you can get! Flaky, oily, delicious… this fish is truly the king of the sea. Bake it, grill it, broil it… the options are endless! Give the world’s best seafood a try—Pike Place Fish Market ships its whole King salmon nationwide! Ships fresh when in season, otherwise we send the best frozen at sea fish you can get.
Looking to buy just enough for dinner? Check out our King salmon fillets!
Founded in 1930, Seattle’s Pike Place Fish Market has become one of the best seafood markets in the world. Committed to 100% sustainable fishing practices, our passionate team of “fish-throwing” fishmongers makes it possible to offer fresh seafood delivery to anywhere in the US. Try our “World-Famous” salmon, crab, white fish & more!
- Ships fresh when in season, otherwise we send the best frozen at sea fish you can get
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Also known as a Chinook Salmon
- Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.