Take your pick from all of Pike Place Chowder’s most legendary soups!
Pike Place Chowder is THE place for chowder in Seattle, and they’ve served up more than three million bowls of the stuff since founder Larry Mellum first opened its doors inside the famed Pike Place Market in 2003. Larry and his team use only the freshest seafood and highest-quality ingredients in their legendary chowders, and their New England clam chowder was named Yelp’s most popular dish in America for 2018, based on 155 million reviews.
This package serves up to 8 people and includes your choice of 2 Qts. of Chowder
- Recommended serving size is 8 oz per person
- Oyster Crackers not included
Chowder Options Include:
- New England Clam – Meaty clams in a creamy broth flavored with potato, onion, celery, bacon, thyme, and white pepper
- Seafood Bisque – Salmon, cod Oregon bay shrimp, tomato, creamy broth garnish with fresh basil.
- Smoked Salmon – Smoked salmon, potato, onion, celery, cream cheese, and capers. Lox-and-bagels without the bagel.
- Seared Scallop – Sea scallops seared in the kettle, served in a stock of potato, onion, half and half and garnish with tomato, dill and a hint of lime juice
- Wild Halibut – Spring is here and once again, we are offering the delicate, irresistible flavors of our Wild Halibut Chowder, beautifully balanced with fresh corn, asparagus, and savory vegetables and seasonings. Get it while supplies last!
- New England – Clams, Potato, Onion, Celery, Half & Half, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Bacon, Clam Soup Base, Clam Juice, Thyme, White Pepper
- Seafood Bisque – Salmon, Cod, Oregon Bay Shrimp, Diced Tomatoes in Juice, Half & Half, Lobster Soup Base, Fish Soup Base, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Basil, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper Water
- Smoked Salmon – Smoked Salmon Lox, Potato, Onion, Celery, Half and Half, Cream Cheese, Caper, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Lobster Soup Base, Fish Soup, Base, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Water
- Seared Scallop – Sea Scallop Pieces, Onion, Potato, Half and Half, Clam Soup Base, Shrimp Soup Base, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Tomato, Dill, Lime Juice
- Wild Halibut Chowder – Halibut, yellow onion, leek, sweet corn, asparagus, tomatoes, heavy whipping cream, milk, white pepper, garlic, seafood stock, butter, flour
Instructions / Storage
- Chowder ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- Remove chowder from the bag
- Heat chowder in a double boiler until chowder reaches 165
- Pike Place Chowder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.