This curry kit is perfect for a quick last-minute meal. The Red Curry pairs well with poultry and red meat. The Yellow Curry pairs well with seafood. And the Green Curry pairs well with just about anything! Get creative and add your favorite vegetables and proteins to these ready-made curries. Also included in the package are fresh red Thai chiles, fresh Thai basil, Makrut lime leaves, fish sauce, and palm sugar!
Growing up, chef Leah Cohen’s Filipino mother introduced her to the eclectic and flavorful cuisine of Southeast Asia during annual expeditions to the region, and Pig & Khao is her ode to this culinary heritage. Opened in 2012 on New York’s Lower East Side, Pig & Khao is a warm, inviting, and casual hotspot that’s earned raves for Cohen’s ability to incorporate classical Western cooking techniques with authentic Southeast Asian flavors. Cohen famously competed on season 5 of “Top Chef” in 2008.
The Curry Sampler includes 3 containers of Pig and Khao signature homemade curries.
- Each container serves 2-3 people and contains 32 ounces of curry
Curry Flavors Include
- Red Curry
- Yellow Curry
- Green Curry
Additional Ingredients Include
- Fresh Red Thai Chili (2.5 oz)
- Thai Basil Leaves (1 oz)
- Makrut Lime Leaves (0.5 oz)
- Fish Sauce (14 oz)
- Palm Sugar (8 oz)
Please Note: Curries are delivered in heat-sealed bags. Glass containers are not included.
Fresh Red Thai Chili, Dry Thai Chili, Lemongrass, Galangal, Garlic, Shallots, Makrut Lime Leaves, Cilantro Root, Shrimp Paste, Coconut Milk, Chicken Stock, Canola Oil, Fish Sauce, Palm Sugar
Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, White Pepper, Lemongrass, Green Thai Chili, Garlic, Shallots, Makrut Lime Leaves, Shrimp Paste, Salt, Fish Sauce, Coconut Milk, Canola Oil, Palm Sugar, Thai Basil
Lemongrass, Fresh Tumeric, Shallot, Garlic, Shrimp Paste, Fresh Red Thai Chili, Salt, Fish Sauce, Palm Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from packaging and place all ingredients immediately in the refrigerator EXCEPT for:
- Palm Sugar
- Fish Sauce
- All other items that have been placed in the refrigerator may be kept there for up to 1 week.
- The Curries, Thai Chili, and Makrut Lime Leaves may be kept in the freezer for up to 1 month
- The Curries are Ready-to-Go! So all you need to do is add your favorite protein and vegetables.
- You can either cook the protein and vegetables in curry in a pot or cook separately and then bring the curry to a boil in the pot.
- We recommend adding lime leaves to the curry while it’s heating up and then adding the Thai basil and squeeze of lime juice.
- Pig and Khao ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.