Black Bottom Walnut Pie
The sophisticated older cousin of pecan pie, featuring California walnuts and a chocolate-lined butter crust.
While living with her mother in San Francisco, Jaynelle St. Jean started baking pies as a hobby and giving away slices through a window. Even though she’d only perfected three pie recipes, the response told her that she was into something good, and in 2010 she officially launched Pietisserie in Oakland. These pies have flaky, handmade crusts, and Jaynelle only uses the finest natural ingredients purchased directly from regional producers in her fillings.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Black Bottom Walnut Pie
- Black Bottom Walnut Pie – Walnuts, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg, Butter, Molasses, Flour, Salt. Crust: Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cocoa, Egg, Salt, Vanilla.
Allergens: Tree nuts (walnuts), Milk (butter), Eggs, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs and dry ice
- Ice packs may thaw in transit, dry ice may dissipate
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival store your pie in the fridge if you plan to enjoy it in the next couple of days. Otherwise, store it in the freezer
- Remove the pie from its plastic seal and place it back in the box
- Allow the pie to thaw on the countertop for at least a few hours
- Enjoy at room temperature, or warm at 300 for 7 minutes
- Pietisserie ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.