Valentine's Day Buttermilk Biscuits - 6 Pack
What says romance like heart-shaped biscuits at home? Make Pies ‘n’ Thighs’ iconic mile-high buttermilk biscuits part of your Valentine’s Day celebration. A jar of honey butter is included to sweeten the evening!
Back in 2006, two Brooklyn cooks named Sarah Sanneh and Carolyn Bane converted a tiny, six-stool former beer storage closet into a homespun counter serving up doughnuts, fried chicken, biscuits, pies, and smoked pork sandwiches. Rave reviews from The New York Times, New York Magazine, Food & Wine, and many more soon followed (as did a visit from Guy Fieri for “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives”), and Pies ’n’ Thighs legacy as one of New York’s best Southern restaurants was cemented. Today, Pies ’n’ Thighs (which has since moved into larger digs) is a Brooklyn legend, a must-visit for anyone craving expertly-made Southern comfort classics.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 6 Heart Shaped Buttermilk Biscuits (each 6 oz.)
- 1 bottle Homemade Honey Butter (8 oz.)
- Each biscuit measures approx. 3″ × 3″
- Biscuits Arrive Unbaked
- Choose to add on more!
Add On Options Include
- “Cool Guy” Fieri Biscuit T-Shirt
- Collard Greens (1 qt.)
- Baked Beans (1 qt.)
- Sausage Gravy (1 qt.)
Biscuits – Flour, Butter, Buttermilk, Baking Powder, Sugar, Salt, Baking Soda
Honey Butter – Butter, Honey
Collard Greens – Collard Greens, Heritage Pork, Bacon, Onions, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Bacon Fat, Salt, Pepper
Baked Beans – Navy Beans, Brisket, Yellow Onions, Molasses, Ketchup, Apple Cider Vinegar, Hot Sauce, Dark Brown Sugar, Mustard, Worchestershire, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Cayenne, Bay Leaves, Ginger, Paprika
Sausage Gravy – Pork Sausage, Cream, Rosemary, Red Pepper Flakes, Ground Pepper, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep biscuits frozen until you are ready to bake
- Biscuits can stay frozen for up to 2 weeks
- In the quart container, sides can stay frozen for 1 month, or defrosted in the refrigerator for 4 days.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place your biscuits on a parchment-lined sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes. When the biscuits are done they should be golden brown and cooked through (pry one open if you’re not sure!).
- Unwrap and slowly warm to desired heat!
- Pies ‘n’ Thighs ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.