Signature Sour Cherry Pear Crumble Pie
To make this sour cherry and pear crumble pie (Guy Fieri’s favorite!), sour cherries are tossed with cubed pears, fresh ginger, and lemon, and topped with a brown sugar crumble.
Back in 2006, two Brooklyn cooks named Sarah Sanneh and Carolyn Bane converted a tiny, six-stool former beer storage closet into a homespun counter serving up doughnuts, fried chicken, biscuits, pies, and smoked pork sandwiches. Rave reviews from The New York Times, New York Magazine, Food & Wine, and many more soon followed (as did a visit from Guy Fieri for “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives”), and Pies ’n’ Thighs legacy as one of New York’s best Southern restaurants was cemented. Today, Pies ’n’ Thighs (which has since moved into larger digs) is a Brooklyn legend, a must-visit for anyone craving expertly-made Southern comfort classics.
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Sour Cherry Pear Crumble Pie
- Each pie measures approx. 9" and weighs 4 lbs.
- Choose to add on “Cool Guy” Fieri Biscuit T-Shirt
Sour Cherries, Pears, Butter, Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen up to 1 month.
- From frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Remove pie from all packaging
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Warm for 15 minutes
- Pies ‘n’ Thighs ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.