Key Lime Chess Pie with Streusel Topping
Pie Lab was founded on the idea that simple things—like pie—can bring people together and spread job. Today, while Pie Lab operates day-to-day as a cafe and bakery, it has become even more so a real community space, where local youth can learn about business development or train for jobs in hospitality, and where local businesses can host workshops or events.
A crowd favorite Key Lime pie made with buttermilk and key lime juice.
This pie is 9" and can serve 8 people
Sugar, butter, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, flour, key lime juice
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- To serve, heat the pie in a 300F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes uncovered, or until warmed through
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pie Lab ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.