Brown Sugar Buttermilk Pie
Pie Lab was founded on the idea that simple things—like pie—can bring people together and spread job. Today, while Pie Lab operates day-to-day as a cafe and bakery, it has become even more so a real community space, where local youth can learn about business development or train for jobs in hospitality, and where local businesses can host workshops or events.
This Brown Sugar Buttermilk Pie is sweet, creamy and just a mouthful of heaven!
This pie is 9" and can serve 8 people
Butter, flour, salt, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, buttermilk, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- To serve, heat the pie in a 300F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes uncovered, or until warmed through
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pie Lab ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.