- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 425F.
- STEP 2: Remove pizza from wrapper. Place on oven rack or pizza stone.
- STEP 3: Cook approximately 8-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble and the pepperoni chars (well done encouraged!).
- STEP 4: Carefully remove pizza from oven, slice, and enjoy!