Phil’s Fish Market ships its famous Lazyman Cioppino nationwide on Goldbelly! The “lazy” version of this famed Italian-style stew, which originated in San Francisco, has the same exceptional flavor and seafood, including Dungeness crab, scallops, prawns, calamari, mussels, fish, and clams in an exquisite tomato-based broth. But since it’s shell-free, you don’t have to work the seafood out of their shells. Still, the best we’ve ever tasted, Phil’s cioppino is cooked to order, frozen, and shipped the same day to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Located in Moss Landing, California, Phil’s Fish Market has been serving its famous fresh seafood for over 30 years. The family market and eatery owned by Phil DiGirolamo is known for its Cioppino and other fresh seafood dishes like clam chowder.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 containers of “Lazyman” Cioppino
- Each container contains 30 oz. of cioppino (60 oz. total)
Water, Shrimp, Squid. Scallops, Mussels, Rockfish, Crabmeat. Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Ground Tomatoes. Tomato Puree (Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid), Onions, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Cooked Clams With Clam Juice. Clam Juice (Ocean Clam Juice, Salt). Garlic, Fresh Basil, Brown Sugar, Worces Tershire Sauce, Fresh Parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Butter Oil, Sugar, Hydro
Lyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. Autolyzed Yeast Extract. Dried Potato Flakes, Dried Clam Extract. Natural & Artificial Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Xantham Gum, Mono & Diglycerides (As Emulsifier)
Instructions / Storage
- Cioppino ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cioppino in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cioppino lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Allow cioppino to thaw.
- Pour into a large pot and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pot, serve, and enjoy!
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.