Based on an heirloom recipe from Phil’s Grandmother, this pedigree sauce instantly transports the taste buds to Sicily. Made to order from fresh crabmeat, bay shrimp, and sea scallops basking in a lavish Sicilian plum-tomato base, frozen overnight, and shipped to your door, it’s the perfect compliment to your favorite linguine!
Each order includes 2 (30 oz.) containers of Mediterranean Seafood Sauce which serves 4-6 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products are cooked and frozen just before shipping, and can be stored frozen for up to 12 months. Once thawed, Phil’s foods should be enjoyed within 2 days per the instructions included with each order.
Allow time to defrost slowly. Do not microwave. Once defrosted, pour into a pot and simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired serving temperature is reached.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.