Phil's Clam Chowder for 6
Choose any 3 buckets of these the two famous clam chowders to create your own Chowder Combo. The Manhattan Clam Chowder is a worthy tribute to the bold flavors of classic Manhattan Clam Chowder, Phil’s zesty tomato-based soup is loaded with clams, celery, potatoes, and bell peppers and embellished with hot sauce and white pepper for refined kick. The New England Clam Chowder is the perfect representation of the silken flavors of this creamy chowder- the perfect blend of east meets west!
Each order includes 3 (30 oz.) containers and serves 6 people.
Choose between the following styles:
- Manhattan Clam Chowder: A worthy tribute to the bold flavors of classic Manhattan Clam Chowder, Phil’s zesty tomato-based soup is loaded with clams, celery, potatoes, and bell peppers and embellished with hot sauce and white pepper for refined kick. Cooked to order, frozen overnight, and shipped straight to you, it’s a healthy, hearty, and exceptionally delicious meal.
- New England Clam Chowder: With Phil’s New England all you need to do to bring the silken flavors to life is defrost the package, add milk and cream, and heat! Phil’s Fish Market cooks all Chowders to order, freezes it overnight, and ships it immediately to ensure freshness.
Items Needed for New England Chowder:
- 1 cup (8 oz) whole milk
- 1 cup (8 oz) half and half (or heavy cream)
- 2 medium sauce pans
- chopped parsley (optional garnish).
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products are cooked and frozen just before shipping, and can be stored frozen for up to 12 months. Once thawed, Phil’s foods should be enjoyed within 2 days per the instructions included with each order.
Allow the chowder to slowly defrost in the refrigerator. Do not microwave. Once defrosted, pour Phil’s chowder base into a large pot over medium heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the milk and cream into the second pot and warm over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes (do not allow milk and cream to boil). Slowly add the heated milk and cream to the chowder base, stirring constantly, until the chowder reaches desired consistency.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.