This sauce is the base to Phil’s famed Italian-style stew, which originated in San Francisco, with the same exceptional flavor. With Phil’s cioppino sauce, you can customize this famous dish with your favorite seafood! Still the best we’ve ever tasted, it’s cooked to order, frozen, and shipped the same day to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Each order includes 3 (30 oz.) containers of cioppino sauce which serves 8-16 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products are cooked and frozen just before shipping, and can be stored frozen for up to 12 months. Once thawed, Phil’s foods should be enjoyed within 2 days per the instructions included with each order.
Get your favorite seafood from a local grocer; we suggest fresh crab, clams, and mussels (which should all be steamed prior to adding them to the sauce), squid, fish, scallops, and prawns. Defrost the sauce in the refrigerator, pour it into a pot over medium heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Add the seafood to the sauce and cook for an additional 10 minutes stiffing occasionally. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.