Phil’s Fish Market ships its famous cioppino nationwide on Goldbelly! This sauce is the base to Phil’s famed Italian-style stew, which originated in San Francisco, with the same exceptional flavor. With Phil’s cioppino sauce, you can customize this famous dish with your favorite seafood! Still the best we’ve ever tasted, Phil’s cioppino is cooked to order, frozen, and shipped the same day to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Located in Moss Landing, California, Phil’s Fish Market has been serving its famous fresh seafood for over 30 years. The family market and eatery owned by Phil DiGirolamo is known for its Cioppino and other fresh seafood dishes like clam chowder.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 containers of Cioppino Sauce
- Each container contains 30 oz. of sauce
Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Water, Onions, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Parsley, Basil, Celery Salt, Virgin Olive Oil, Worcestershire Sauce, Clam Base, Saffron, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Italian Seasoning, Red Bell Pepper Flakes
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce ships frozen with ice packs, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store sauce in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Defrost sauce in the refrigerator.
- Pour sauce into a pot over medium heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add seafood of your choice (not included) to the sauce and cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recommended seafood includes fresh crab, clams, and mussels (be sure these items are steamed before adding to sauce), squid, fish, scallops, and prawns.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.